18F: Senderos Collection Home
Lot Size: 1,313 m2 / 14,133.01 f2
Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half Baths
Living Area: 371.4 m2 / 3,998 f2
This home is part of the Senderos Collection. Each home in this exclusive collection is unique, designed carefully for each specific lot in Senderos. Each design carefully considers terrain, climate, the environment and adjacent properties. Clients choosing to purchase a lot and home in the collection will get the premium process, service and final guaranteed price and delivery date working with Senderos Homebuilding. Once complete, Senderos Collection Homes can be automatically enrolled in the Senderos Home Maintenance Service and the Senderos Rental Management Platform.
- Inscribed condominium lot
- ASADA water confirmed and allocated
- Infrastructure permitted and underway
Why We Love This Property
The Seascape home was designed by Costa Rican Architects, Studio Anónima, to soak in the spectacular tropical dry forest tree tops and Southern Ocean views. The home was custom designed to bring the natural, expansive Southern views of Homesite 18-F into the living areas as the indoor and outdoor spaces unite.
The signature open-plan design with premium finishes are a hallmark of the Seascape home. Natural Modern elements are featured throughout… with thoughtful touches at every turn. The chef’s kitchen serves as a centerpiece to the home with social areas spilling out to the living/dining areas and adjacent outdoor spaces beyond — perfect for entertaining.
The infinity pool is the jewel of the home with LED lighting, jetted seating and social areas embedded! Poolside BBQ and outdoor kitchen are perfect for both large scale entertaining or more intimate gatherings.
The well appointed master suite was designed to allow the “outdoors in” via floor to ceiling windows not only to the ocean views but also to the adjacent “hanging garden”! Guest suites are of ample size and allow for friends, family and guests to comfortably coexist in harmony.
- Visually stunning.
- Home placement must consider existing trees, solar and wind orientation, as well as privacy.
- Memory-point, “wowfactor”.
- Seamless Transitions between Indoor and Outdoor.
- Entertainment spaces that flex from private to party.
- Kitchen eating area well connected part of the central gathering space of the home.
- Focal point of interior.
- Designed-to-rent, Income earning options.
- Storage for surf boards, bikes etc.
- Lushly landscaped outdoor spaces.
Real Estate Brokers: Download Listing Assets Here
We sell ocean-view land, and home designs and build homes in a luxury residential community in Tamarindo, Costa Rica.